EDITORIAL STAFF / WRITER
The Editorial staff or Writers handles all written content found in the VINTA yearbook. This includes letters and articles to be featured in the yearbook.
• Edits write-ups, correct grammatical errors, and ensures the desired message is clearly delivered
• Creates generic write-ups like letters, social media captions, and any written content in the yearbook-related operation.
• Collects and edits write-ups from different departments and offices
• Assist in planning and writing special articles (about special events, special people, and other mementos.)
Skills that you could gain:
• Writing and editing prowess
• Time management
• Communication skills
• Letter of Intent
VP Reynaldo C. Castro
University of Mindanao
• A Photo of the Latest SPR
• Short Feature Article
a. How UMian students cope with the new system of education?
Upload all requirements in a ONE PDF File (Portable Document Format).
Name the files with this format: [POSITION]_[SURNAME]