The Layout Artist handles all creative needs of the VINTA yearbook. This includes branding, visual identity conceptualization & application, and yearbook design and layout.
• Executes the visual elements of the yearbook and all other VINTA initiatives (including but not limited to online presence), following the given branding, theme, and visual identity.
• Helps ensure all departments produce a cohesive concept and final product.
• Helps supervise the professional formatting and laying out of the yearbook pages.
Skills that you could gain:
• Branding/Visual Identity conceptualization & application.
• Heavy layout organization & information automation.
• Added proficiency in print media.
• Letter of Intent
VP Reynaldo C. Castro
University of Mindanao
• A Photo of the Latest SPR
• Your Portfolio
• Your Brand Identity (Logo Variation, Typography, Color Palette, Mood Board)
Upload all requirements in a ONE PDF File (Portable Document Format).
Name the files with this format: [POSITION]_[SURNAME]
Please also SUBMIT a HARD COPY of the said requirement at the VINTA Office located at UM Gymnasium beside UM Clinic.