The Layout Artist handles all creative needs of the VINTA yearbook. This includes branding, visual identity conceptualization & application, and yearbook design & layout.
• Executes the visual elements of the yearbook and all other VINTA initiatives (including but not limited to online presence), following the given branding, theme, and visual identity.
• Helps ensure all departments produce a cohesive concept and final product.
• Helps supervise the professional formatting and laying out of the yearbook pages.
Skills that you could gain:
• Branding/Visual Identity conceptualization & application.
• Heavy layout organization & information automation.
• Added proficiency in print media.
• Letter of Intent
VP Reynaldo C. Castro
University of Mindanao
• A Photo of the Latest SPR
• Your Portfolio
• Compose a Mood Board inspired by a brand
SUBMIT a HARD COPY of the said requirements at the VINTA Office located at UM Gymnasium beside UM Clinic on or before October 13, 2023.